TeachersConnect 2.0 is taking off!
Join the Journey. Win Cash Prizes.
Teachers Connect is relaunching in September! Woot! Woot!
What better time than now—at the start of another “non-traditional” school year– to connect with teacher soulmates, gain recognition for your contributions, and maybe even earn a little extra cash!
New Opportunities for Recognition and Pocket Money
- We’re relaunching the Teacher of the Month program with three top awards of $200 each.
- Sept 2021 Teacher of the Month awards will be announced in early October.
- Top teachers will get $200 gift cards and four runners-up will get $100 gift cards in each of the categories listed below:
- Trendy Teachers – members who have shared the most popular post or question in a month as determined by comments, “helpfuls,” “good questions,” and views
- Resourceful Responders – members whose responses have received the most “helpfuls” during a month
- Prolific Posters – members who have shared the largest number of engaging posts and/or questions in a month. An engaging post or question, for this purpose, is one that receives 10+ comments, answers, “helpfuls,”or “good questions.”
- Note: A member can only win one ToM award per month.
- Teachers of the Month also have the chance to be paid Community Leaders who shape the future of TeachersConnect.
- Back to School Bonanza – In September, the TC Team will award five $100 gift cards to members whose posts are particularly thought-provoking or on-point. Twenty members will also be selected at random to win $25 gift cards.
You might be a September Teacher of the Month
- Better searching and matching – so you can find teachers and topics most relevant to you right away
- More personalized profile – add a banner and color preferences
- More places to add links to your website, blog, TPT page, or Etsy store
- Badges that show your impact on TC – displayed on your profile and in your posts
- More sharing – share your TC post on social media or invite colleagues to join a conversation
- Mentor – opportunities to mentor pre-service teachers on their journey to become fully-licensed teachers
- Opportunities to earn money for feedback on EdTech products