Frequently Asked Questions
- Posting to Your Teacher Community on TeachersConnect
- How do I add TeachersConnect to my phone home screen?
- What file types can I upload on TeachersConnect?
- Can I request a new feature for TeachersConnect?
- What happens if a post is disrespectful or unprofessional?
- Who is responsible for “bad” information or advice on TC?
- Can I post copyrighted materials?
- Is it okay to post files, photos, or videos that include students or their names?
- Can I post anonymously?
- Why can’t I see my teacher preparation program on TeachersConnect?
- What happens when I ask a question?
- Where do my posts appear to other users?
- Can people without TeachersConnect accounts see the content on TeachersConnect?
- Could my principal or boss or instructor be on TeachersConnect?
- Do I have to be a teacher to use TeachersConnect?
- I’m in education, but I’m not a classroom teacher. How does TeachersConnect help me?
- I’m a teacher. How does TeachersConnect help me?
- What does TeachersConnect do?