Frequently Asked Questions
- I forgot my password
- How do I change my password?
- How do I cancel my TeachersConnect account?
- Setting the Audience of Your Posts
- What file types can I upload on TeachersConnect?
- Who is responsible for “bad” information or advice on TC?
- Can I post copyrighted materials?
- Is it okay to post files, photos, or videos that include students or their names?
- Can I post anonymously?
- Why can’t I see my teacher preparation program on TeachersConnect?
- What happens when I ask a question?
- Where do my posts appear to other users?
- Can people without TeachersConnect accounts see the content on TeachersConnect?
- Could my principal or boss or instructor be on TeachersConnect?
- I’m in education, but I’m not a classroom teacher. How does TeachersConnect help me?
- I’m a teacher. How does TeachersConnect help me?
- Can I report an account that I suspect is held by someone who should NOT be on TeachersConnect?
- How do I report a crash or problem with TeachersConnect?
- What data about me can the rest of the TeachersConnect community see?
- Can I use the data shared on TC for my own purposes?
- What does TeachersConnect do with the information collected?
- What information does TeachersConnect collect?