Well-designed posts receive far more views, comments, and activity on TeachersConnect. To ensure your posts don’t get passed over, follow these simple guidelines and check out the example below!
- Add a profile picture. Go to your profile, click edit profile, and edit your personal information to change your photo. Teachers will be much more likely to pay attention to your smiling face than an ugly robot!
- Before asking your question or sharing your thoughts, give a little context about your current situation and what motivated you to create this post. Then bold your question, idea or resource so no one misses it. Checking out posts that are currently trending on the home page for more ideas.
- Title your post. Use the ‘TT’ or put your title in Bold to tell teachers what your post is about right off the bat.
- Break up large chunks of text with line breaks, quotes, lists, or bullets.
- Upload a photo! What’s the saying: “A photo is worth a thousand words”? Spice up your post with an image that relates to it.
- Include a document. Teachers love resources! If you have a resource to go with your post include it.