Overview: The first thing you should do on TeachersConnect is create an account. Requiring every member of the community to create an account helps us ensure that only teachers and people who work with teachers can enter the community.
Some of the information you enter as you create your account will be visible to the rest of the community, for example, what grades and subjects you teach. This information helps other teachers get to know you.
Steps for creating an account:
- Go to www.TeachersConnect.online on any device: your phone, tablet, or computer. Click the red ‘Sign Up’ button.
- Click one of the three buttons to indicate if you are a teacher, in training to become a teacher, or involved in education another way.
- You will see a brief explanation of why we need you to answer a few questions.
- Fill out your Name, Email, and Password. Nobody else in the community will be able to see your email or password. Click Next.
- Answer each of the following questions by typing or selecting your answer. Once you select your answers you will need to click the Next button.
- Re-enter your email and password you used to sign up in order to sign into TeacherConnect.